Sunday, July 11, 2004

yay! my limewire is finally functioning -beams-
okay lame.
but i really felt like just exulting over here.
haha.
just completed the new editions of tee designs for gen+jo.

Seth : And they don't know anything about you, they don't know that in third grade, everyday you shared your lunch with this little squirrel, who's lunch kept getting stolen by a fat squirrel.
Summer : I hated that fat squirrel.
Seth : And they don't know about how your hand shook when you had to read that poem aloud in class.
Summer : What poem?
Seth: 'I Want To Be A Mermaid'
Summer : That was like, in sixth grade, I barely remember that.
Seth : "I want to be a mermaid, to swim along the sea, and I want all the fish..."
(Summer kisses him on the lips)
Seth : "...to come and play with me."

i know. its like i have nothing better to do than be obsessed with the oc.
but i am :)

ladidums.
'off.